- Useful antioxidant properties of Vitamin E protects our body cells from damage, thus helping to prevent diseases associated with gastrointestinal, cardiac and cancer. In addition, it also helps speed up the healing process and stimulate the generation of new cells.
- Keeping the immune system and ensure healthy liver and kidney function.
- Help delay the aging process, and prevent skin pigmentation.
- Pat the skin and hair, making it fresh and glowing.
- Help treat menstrual cramps and dysmenorrhea, and prevent complications of pregnancy.
- This reduces the likelihood of blood clots and improve the function of muscle tissue. Vitamin E also has the benefit of weight loss.
- Very effectively help improve fertility in men.
- Preventing mental disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's.
Foods that contain lots of Vitamin E:
3. A salad swiss - Swiss chard:
4. Mustard Greens:
6. Turnip greens:
8. Vegetable oil:
10. Pine nuts (pine nuts):
16. Dried apricots:
18. Red pepper:
20. Kiwi Fruit and Mango:
21. Pistachio and Peanut Butter:
22. Red chili:
Health Risks Related to Vitamin E deficiency:
Excessive risk taking Vitamin E:
Shaklee Independent Distributor
Shaklee ID : 889076
HP : 019-983 5090
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org